viernes, 31 de agosto de 2012

FOTOS/PICS

Hi there!

I put this pictures up already on the FB page... but forgot about the blog... all this technology is starting to be a bit annoying! even though I am supposed to have it all linked and working together! but anyways...

Well, here you have some of the pictures from that last day of SUP I did, where I decided I didnt feel confident enough anymore. They are from Rubén Grimón, a really good young Canariar photographer. I hope you like them!

Hola!!!

Ya puse estas fotos en la página del FB, pero me olvidé del blog... tanta "social network" me está empezando a volver loca! Y todo a pesar de que se supone que lo tengo todo "ligado" y funcionando al mismo tiempo! pero a veces no funciona... no se...

Bueno, aquí les dejo algunas fotos de esa última sesión de SUP donde decidí que ya no tengo la confianza suficiente para seguir SUPing con el barrigón. Las fotos son de Rubén Grimón, un joven fotografo canario muy bueno... Espero que les gusten!